As the oldest and most celebrated modern dance company in America, the Martha Graham Dance Company exemplifies its founder’s timeless and uniquely American style of dance, one that has influenced generations of artists and continues to captivate audiences worldwide.
Performances are Friday and Saturday, April 26 & 27, at the Power Center in Ann Arbor. The dance concert is presented by the University Musical Society in partnership with Michigan Opera Theatre.
PROGRAM (FRI 4/26/2019 – POWER CENTER)
- Secular Games (Martha Graham)
- New Work (Maxime Doyle & Bobbi Jean Smith)
- Lamentation Variations (Aszure Barton)
- Chronicle (Graham)
PROGRAM (SAT 4/27/2019 – POWER CENTER)
- Diversion of Angels (Graham)
- Ekstasis (Graham)
- Woodland (Pontus Lidberg)
- Herodiade (Graham)
- I used to love you (Annie B. Parson)
121 Fletcher Street
Ann Arbor 48109