The 27th Annual Concert of Colors has the whole world in its bands. It’s a free celebration of the many ethnicities and cultures represented by the people of southeast Michigan and the indigenous music of Detroit.
Enjoy global music at its finest throughout this colorful, festive, upbeat summer event, happening July 10-18 at venues that include the new main stage at the Detroit Institute of Arts.
- Arab American National Museum
- Max M. and Marjorie S. Fisher Music Center (DSO Sosnick Courtyard)
- International Institute of Metropolitan Detroit
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Detroit Historical Museum
- Michigan Science Center
- Scarab Club